Friday, June 19, 2009

Yogurt Delight

If you are a lover of yogurt and fruit - then you will love my own recipe below. I make it for me and my mom as a healthy alternative dessert. Don't get me wrong...nothing comes between me and my chocolate. However, there are some nights - chocolate does not satisfy; especially, when I am wanting something cold and fruity.

1 yogurt cup of your favorite flavor (you can go f/free or low-fat)
1-banana - cut in half to serve two
2 -graham crackers (one for each bowl)
cool whip

(I have used different types of fruit and I have actually put two or three fruits in one bowl)

Place one square graham cracker on the bottom of the bowl
Cut up 1/2 banana and place on top of that.
Pour the whole yogurt cup on fruit.
Place the other half of graham cracker over yogurt.
Top with cool whip.
Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment