Thursday, June 18, 2009

For the Diabetic

The Big Book of Diabetic Desserts: Decadent and Delicious Recipes Perfect for People with Diabetes (Paperback) by Jackie Mills (Author)

If you are looking for a Diabetic cookbook for yourself or for someone that you know that has Diabetes - then here is a cookbook to purchase.

You can purchase this book on Amazon.Com for only $12.89 and you can be eligle for free super saver shipping on orders over $25.00. Not a bad deal.

I have an account with Amazon and purchase from their site often . I love Amazon because of their wide variety on quality items, plus the savings that I get is unbeatable.

My mother is a diabetic and loves desserts. She is type 2 and I don't want her to feel like she is missing out on her favorite desserts.

Try this book out for a delicious alternative~~

I give it a 5 Star Rating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment