Friday, June 19, 2009

A Book to Purchase

The New Mediterranean Diet Cookbook A Delicious Alternative for Lifelong Health by Nancy Harmon Jenkins

This book can be purchased on Amazon.Com

I have been cooking out of this book and I feel so much better. My sister has a heart condition and she has actually lost weight by the way I have been cooking. My mother is a diabetic and has lowered her sugar. Me, my dad, and my husband - have to watched our cholesterol. It has lowered mine and I can tell the difference.

Not only does it have menus for dinner, but also for dessert.

Nancy Harmon Jenkins gives excellent sources and websites that one can purchase the purest ingredients, bread, and olive oil. I have learned a lot about olive oil since I have been reading this book. Amazing what I did not know regarding the oil I use on a daily basis.

If you want a healthy way of living - this is it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment