Friday, June 19, 2009

Herbs & Spices Dictionary

I am a lover of herbs and spices. You should see my collection of both. I believe in having plenty around - just in case I might need them one day. My husband is just as finatical about herbs and spices as I am. I also plan on having an herb garden in my kitchen one day soon - for the freshness that will lend itself to my dishes.

I ran across dictionaries for herbs and spices. What a treasure trove. I am so glad someone thought about this. Its very helpful to have this type of information for when one might need it.

Here are some websites to assist you if you ever need them. If the links do not work...just remove everything after the forward slash. At least it will get you to the main website.

www.newitalianrecipes.com/herbs.html

www.culinarycafe.com/Spices_Herbs/

dictionary.reference.com/browse/spice

www.deancoleman.com/herbs.htm

www.thefreedictionary.com/spice




No comments:

Post a Comment